What we collect
TPP may collect the following information:
- Name, age and job title;
- contact information including email address, telephone number, postal address;
- credit card and/or bank account details;
- Your social media handle where relevant;
- Your IP address and other relevant information pertaining to your participation in Webinars;
- Information falling within your pitch pack (where relevant);
- demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests; and
- other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers.
Why we collect your information
TPP collects the information contemplated above to better understand your needs and to provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping;
- Ongoing payment for services in accordance with the terms and conditions;
- We may use the information to improve our products and services;
- Managing your membership with TPP or any of TPP’s programs;
- Assisting you to get an agent;
- We may, subject to our comments below, periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided;
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, telephone or mail. We may use the information to customise the Site according to your interests.
TPP will not direct market to anyone unless they have been given an opportunity to opt out of receiving future direct marketing communications. However, if TPP or its agents contact you for the purpose of direct marketing, without having first obtained your consent because it is impracticable for TPP to do so, we will at that time provide you with the opportunity to decline any further marketing communications at no cost to you.
TPP is committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information TPP collects (both online and physically).
Unfortunately, no data transmission over the internet can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. Accordingly, TPP cannot guarantee the security of any information transmitted to or from us.
A cookie is a small piece of information which is stored by your browser on your computer’s hard drive. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
TPP uses traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyse data about web page traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
Links to other websites
Our Site may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our Site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Controlling your personal information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the Site or otherwise in relation to the Services, look for the box that you can click to indicate that you do not want the information to be used by anybody for direct marketing purposes;
- if you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to or emailing us at email@example.com.
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your express permission or we are otherwise required by law to do so. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen.
You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Privacy Act 1988 (Cth). If you would like a copy of the information held on you please write to firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible, at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.